Thursday, June 11, 2009

When Ya Gotta Go...


Once a week I meet a couple of friends for lunch at a park near my office. It is the way we celebrate summer since we can’t be out by a pool tanning our bodies and relaxing…


So, today I get to the park and “worked it” (according to them), in my $8 Walmart dress that I have had for about 6 years, over to the park bench only to sit in a big pile of bird shit. Nothing reinforces misperceived sexiness like bird shit on the ass!


Anyway, there is a play land very close to where we sit and all of the sudden I noticed one of the little boys stripping down. There were probably ten or fifteen kids in the immediate viewing area of this little exhibitionist… and then he just started peeing! Another little boy came running over, presumably to ask Mr. Tinkles to put his shorts back on… but no, he apparently had to go as well.


I am all about letting your freak flag fly, but openly peeing among my peers wouldn’t be my flag of choice.


Oh the innocence of a child.

No comments: