Friday, June 19, 2009

In The News This Morning

Have we all heard about the Michigan man that thought he was the boy abducted from outside of a Long Island Bakery in 1955? Well, turns out DNA results have confirmed that he is not the missing boy… I am pretty sure that is going to lead to some pretty awkward conversation between him and his real father who, throughout the ordeal, has explained his sons actions as “just bizarre”.



Can you imagine raising your child and then watching them tell the Nation that they never fit in with the family and that inside they always felt they must have been switched at birth…




There have been plenty of times in my life where I was pretty sure my entire family was bat shit crazy, but even then, I would acknowledge the fact that we were genetically connected…




A demonstration of crazy.

No comments: