Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Uh Oh.

1.) I am deeply saddened by the news of Jon and Kate. I know, it is just a reality show, but the fact is there is some reality there and in this case it is eight young children. Whether it is the paparazzi, the stress of the show, the way money and fame has individually affected them, extra marital activities on the part of one or both of them... who knows, but it is just sad.

Reminds me of how I felt with Jessica and Nick split... *With nothing but a T-Shirt on, I've never felt so beautiful, baby as I do now... Now that I'm with you.....* Seriously. Sad.

2.) So, when I was like Junior high age, I used to get really really bad migraines. They would start with a glare in my eye and within an hour I was in so much pain I was throwing up and I can’t even describe the pain to you…. Well, I got one after an incredibly stressful time here, the first in my adult life and last night I started to get another one…. I couldn’t see out of my right eye hardly at all… Knock on wood and thank the good Lord, I rushed inside (I was just getting home from work, work out, and grocery shopping) took five ibuprofen and ate something and while I did get a pretty bad head ache, it wasn’t a full blown migraine.

I am freaked out now though…. I always get freaked out after those, because the pain is so bad and I still have a headache…

No comments: