Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Coincedence? I Don't Think So.


It is probably not a well known fact that since the 2007 passing of the Film Production Act in Iowa, our state is now in the top five for the most affordable movie making states.

Well, with that comes the announcement that "Sam Steele and the Junior Detective Agency” will begin production this month in my very own town. (Sidenote: My town also is the home of Shawn Johnson… Gold Medalist, Winner of DWTS… So pretty much all you other towns can suck it!) Even more exciting, however, than the news of the production… is the news that none other than Luke Perry will be within walking distance of me.

Oh, Dillon McKay, how I’ve missed you and your sexy eyebrow scar. I feel like this is fate… He is single, I am single, he is in WDM, I am in WDM, he was voted biggest flirt in high school and I am total flirt… the similarities are endless.
Brenda was incredibly too dramatic, Kelly couldn’t ever get over Brandon, and while Antonia was pretty great, she got shot by father, so that pretty much rules her out… All signs point to… Charlie-girl!

No comments: