Friday, June 26, 2009

Flattered or Offended?

How should I feel about being the go to girl when someone needs a date for a wedding? Part of me thinks that these gentlemen must think highly enough of me to present me in front of their friends and potentially family… but the other part of me thinks that they must think that since I am single I must have absolutely nothing better to do with my Saturday and I should be honored to be taken out…

Hmmm. Well, I am going to go with the former. But, I have been thinking…. Since they aren’t buying dinner and entertainment is free, they should probably buy me a dress (and jewelry too, if they expect me to dance and act interested)… after all, I am doing them a favor, and it wouldn’t be right to ask for cash due to the obvious “paid date” implications….

No comments: