Monday, June 15, 2009

Feeling Big-Time

Saturday was my friends party bus and all of the girls were dressing up… All I have for dressing up is the LBD and this wasn’t that type of a night. So, a friend and I went shopping most of the day and I couldn’t find anything! I resigned myself to the fact that I was going to have to wear the typical LBD and just make it work.


Before we went to the party bus my girlfriends and I grabbed dinner at Old Chicago attached to a mall. I had them run in and order for me, while I ran to check out the dress situation at one of the stores.


I found the perfect dress on clearance… AWESOME… but when I tried it on, it was totally wrinkly and I needed it right then. I asked the sales girl if they had a steamer, they did and she said she would be happy to steam it for me and let me pick it up after dinner!


So, after dinner, I ran and did a quick change in the dressing room into my newly steamed adorable dress, threw my other dress in my trunk and headed on out!! Knowing that someone was steaming my dress to wear out while I was having a nice girls dinner made me feel like a celeb;) The fact that said dress was under $30 made me even happier!!

No comments: