Monday, June 1, 2009

Breaking Point

Since I have moved to Des Moines, nearly four years ago, I have had the most effin drama with my stupid hair. I have been through countless stylists, spent more money than I will even admit and gave up at one point and started doing it myself.

So, about two months ago, after nine long months of doing my hair myself, I decided to treat myself and get it done… The appointment resulted in a completely ruined/bleached shirt, bleached jeans, leaving the salon with sopping wet hair, and a piss poor eye brow waxing… I was not a happy camper. Thankfully, the salon manager knows how to provide good customer service and agreed to fix me free of charge. Well, the second visit was much better and the girl that did my hair was great… so I just called to make another appointment with her and she is freaking booked until the 23rd!!!! Hello, that is practically a month away! I can’t wait that damn long!

What is a girl supposed to do, take a day off to get her hair done? What salon closes at 5:00 on certain week nights any-damn-way, people WORK during the day!

It is at times like this when I don’t question Brittney’s decision to shave her head one bit. She probably just couldn’t get into her salon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAIT IT OUT!! Its only 21 days away.. and have you ever heard the saying "its worth the wait" In this situation listen to this saying... Your hair looks great... and the 23rd is a perfect day to get your hair did.