Friday, July 31, 2009

Fine... I Confess


I posted back in June that due to my new fitness challenge that I would be giving up *read: seriously cutting back* on my coffee consumption. Well, I have to confess… I held strong for so long, only allowing myself two small little styrofoam cups in the morning, but I can’t take it anymore.

I am an addict, I love it, and I can’t get enough. There, I said it. Taking deep breaths… yesterday I was picking up a salad from Panera and someone in front of me was picking up their Grande French Vanilla Latte and I had to seriously stop myself from running a football style interception. Actually, the only thing that stopped me is the fact that it wasn’t a to go cup and I knew the delicious hot liquid would spill out onto my arms and burn me and my strappy sandals aren’t really conducive to “fast feet” plays.

I have done so well with all other aspects of the challenge, I haven’t cheated, I have attended every single ever lovin class, I have pushed myself to a level 10 day in and day out… But, last Sunday I caved and bought a can of coffee from the store, a can that is now empty. I am not even messing around with having to stop at Starbucks, I need that brewing ability at my fingertips.

If loving that cup of amazingness is wrong, than I don’t even want to be right.

No comments: