Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Unrealistic Reality


I think the Bachelorette is stupid. Yep. I said it.
How realistic is having 20 great looking, intelligent guys fighting for your affection? How realistic is being sequestered from any and all would be competition and distractions? I am pretty sure that when I meet a guy out, production isn't waiting to whisk us away to an all expense paid trip to Romanceville!
Duh! Of course she is going to fall in love!
Trying to figure out how meet someone in a social environment that isn't too hammered to have a coherent (and remembered) conversation; waiting for the person to call or more realistically these days... text you for a date; going on said date and not thinking in your head that the guy is a total douchebag; meeting his friends and not thinking they are total douchebags; having him meet your friends and making sure that he can fit in with your group well enough to continue seeing him and on and on and on.... that is real life.
Oh yeah... and while I am clearly fired up about this stupid show... What guy gets his pick of huge-o gigantic engagement rings for free!
And, that is all I have to say about that.

No comments: