Monday, July 20, 2009

Llama's Birthday Week Celebration


This week is my mom’s birthday week. Hooray! I won’t tell you how old she is going to be, but she isn’t quite 50 and a little older than 48.

In honor of her birthday week, I will be sharing great little things about her leading up to the big day.

Day one: My parents made a huge sacrifice when I was younger and sent my brother and me to private Christian school. I didn’t quite grasp what a huge sacrifice this truly was until I had bills to pay and financial obligations of my own and found out what average tuition was… Every time I think about it, I still am shocked. (I recognize this, mom and dad, and am so thankful… and I could go on and on, but this is about mom’s b-day, remember, so remind me to get back to that at a later date.)

Anyway, back on track, so I had to wear a dress to school and one of my very biggest fears in life was that I was going to get out of the car and my dress would be stuck in my unders. Each and every day, my mamma would drop me off tell me she loved me and tell me that my dress was down and that I looked pretty. Every day. She never acted like I was crazy or got annoyed with my frantically grabbing at my butt day after day… she just was a mamma.

Happy Birthday Week!

No comments: