Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Little Secret


I would like to tell you how great of a weekend I had with my friends and family; how great it was to not only be able to take a long drive with my brother, for no real reason, but to also get a lesson in how to change a tire… something that no one else has taken the time to make me learn; tell you how amazingly beautiful my little sister is and how even though my little brother pretends like he doesn’t like me… he really does and how I love him right back. I would like to tell you how great my momma looks and how seeing her confidence in the little sundress she was wearing made me so happy for her and how no matter how grown and independent I get my daddy will always be my daddy and I will always be his “girl”.

But I won’t… because I don’t want to make you all jealous of the weekend I had.

No comments: