Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Picture Says A Thousand Words...

But these pictures just say the following...

"I will be the best damn tour guide London has ever seen... I got my purse and my hat and I am ready to go!"


"OMG, I am totally standing in front on Big Ben right now... So what if I have to ask a perfect stranger, that doesn't speak English, to take my picture, this shit is gettin documented... "


"Where are my pants?!?!?"

"Happy Easter Mom and Dad!!!"


"My sister is enjoying this bus ride way more than most people... and certainly more than me." "By the way... Where is my hat and my purse?!?!"



1 comment:

Turbo said...

I love the shot of the bunny riding. Hahahaha. So good. It looks like you are totally lucking out with the weather. From what I have heard, it normally rains pretty much August through June, over there.