Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blast From The Past

I was looking through some old emails and things today and came across a situation I wrote about last April. Poop stories are always funny and never get old, as I am sure you would agree... So, I thought I would share.

Enjoy.



For the past 3 1/2 years I have worked in a very small office with only, at it's peak, about 4 other females. I am currently in an office of about 60, about 45 of which are female. Something that I am having a little bit of difficulty adjusting to is the bathroom situation. For instance, I just tried going to the bathroom, only to be stopped at the door by a woman telling me "not to go in there, unless I was about to pee my pants...". It is not even a one staller... some body shut the whole facility down in with one B.M....



This bathroom situation seems to be quite a trend in my life, as it turns out. Last night, I went to Mexican restaurant for a friends birthday. After about 4 margaritas I decided I could finally break the seal and headed to El Bano. As I was walking up I saw a girl, about 10, walk in. I saw her, she did not see me. Or hear me, apparently. So, as I am standing there waiting for my turn, the one girl starts having a conversation with another young girl, also oblivious to the fact that I am standing there listening to the whole thing. This is what unfolds:


Girl A: I have to go poop so bad, but it won't come out.


Girl B: I do too, we should push.


Girl A: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh


At this point, I am not only embarrassed for them, but I really do have to pee. So, I tap my foot to alert them of my presence.


Girl B(in a stern little voice): Amy, stop talking.


Girl A: Why?


Girl B: We are not alone in here.


Then silence.


Girl B(clearly the brains in this operation) then exits her stall.


Now, I kind of feel bad for truncating this poop party, so I asked her if she was really done or if she needed to finish her poop. She looked at me with blank look and said she was done... then left without washing her hands.

No comments: