Friday, August 14, 2009

Bla Bla Bla


This post is going to just jump all around… because I have a few *kind of pointless* things to say. But, it is Friday, so I will unapologetically proceed.

Remember about a week or so ago when my apartment complex decided to remove part of my wall!? Well, there was a note on my building yesterday that said in appreciation for our patience Caribou Coffee would be at each resident entry giving away free coffee this morning!!!!!!!! Since I leave my apartment once at 5 and again at 7:00, I was hoping for two free cups… no such luck, and it was literally a Dixie cup of non-Caribou coffee (Yes, I can tell a difference)… But, they have been forgiven and the wrong has been made right. The way to my heart is clearly through coffee.

I have been “training” my great friend, finance every night. This is great because I get a second work out in and when I yell things at him like, “Do not stop running until you get to the corner!” I am really forcing myself to go beyond what I probably would alone… During last night’s work out I had to stop mentally patting myself on the back about what a great trainer I am, when he told me that I “motivate through putting him down”… That kind of made me sad for a second. I got over it though and continued my verbal assaults.

Speaking of verbal assaults… I was talking to ol’ Lil’ Bird about I forget what… but I said, “I am nice.” To which she responded, “Yeah. To me.” Um… what are you implying Lil’ Bird?! Perhaps I need to reel it in.

On a completely unrelated note, I heard on the news yesterday that a new CNN report shows that “Americans with Jobs work harder.” Oh, really. No shit?!
And, finally, I like pictures with my posts and had nothing relevant to include... so that is a photomontage by one of my very most favorite artist, Scott Mutter. Enjoy, homies.

1 comment:

Ed Trudeau said...

This Friend "finance" seems like a lucky fella, and I'm sure he/she never meant to make you sad. It sounds like you are helping him/her out a lot. I bet "finance" is in much better shape because of your dedication to him or her.