Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Humpday Treat


If anyone can name where each of these movie quotes came from, WITHOUT GOOGLE-ING, I will give you a very special prize!!!!



1. “What the hell is this, a piano bar or a Nazi work camp? I'm singing my heart out for bupkus, peanuts. I'm eating dog food and you can't even give me fifty dollars you already owe me? Oh, Harry, you're an angel. If you're mother hadn't been such a bitch, we could've shared something important.”



2. “I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.”



3. “Signora. Please stop being so sad. If you continue like this, I will be forced to make love to you. And I've never been unfaithful to my wife.”




4. “This is Bob. Bob had bitch tits.”




5. “Sweetie, you shit your pants this year. I think you're done.”




3 comments:

Josie said...

#1 Beaches and #5 Sex and the City - The Movie, but that's all I've got:)

CharlieGirl said...

Those are both right... If you got those, you will totally get number 3, it is also a great chick flick!

tammy said...

Movie quotes are my favorite.

2: I know #2 but the title won't come to my brain.
3: That Tuscany movie with Diane Lane
4: No idea
5: I know it was sex and the city. That was so funny!