Monday, August 17, 2009

Tour De Jordan Creek


Saturday I had a great day! I went to the gym early, so I was completely ready for my day by like 10:30. Even though I hate getting up early, I love the thought of knowing that I am done with what I have to get done and I can play for the whole rest of the day. I went and got a pedicure and then met these two chicks for Mexican and Margaritas!! Mid day margaritas and pedicures are both very, very great things.










The girls and I decided to continue our cocktail hour and take a little cocktail tour of the shopping area by my place. There are not a lot of things better than great girl time.
We had a drink at Cheesecake Factory, then Champps (where we learned that Lil’ Bird carries a zip lock baggie of enough lip glosses to shine the lips of a 10 all girl-schools), then we decided that we needed to go play in the perfume section of Younkers… About 15 minutes later, smelling like whores, we emerged for the second leg of the tour. We headed to PF Chang’s for a drink then Joes Crab Shack for Shots and Bravo Cucina for the beer chaser. At this point a glass was dropped (and subsequently shattered) when handed to a certain member of tour team… but, I won’t say who did it… all I will say is that her lips were shiny, very shiny… We ended the cocktail tour with a final drink at On The Boarder.
Seven hours, a pitcher of strawberry/banana margaritas, approximately six beers, one shot, one shattered glass, a whole lot of lip gloss, laughing until our stomachs hurt, a little bit of flirting, a lot of shit talking and a half a bottle of perfume later… we called it a night. If you would have looked in on each of us that night and saw that by nine on a Saturday night we were each cuddled in bed, you would have thought about what responsible, wholesome girls we are. Little do you know, had a full day!

No comments: