Monday, August 10, 2009

Prove It

I did not hike my dress up Saturday night and show some girls (that I didn’t know) a gigantic bruise on my hip from kickboxing.

I certainly didn’t tell them that the guy I was with beats me and pretend to cry.

I also didn’t take a cab to buy some beer for after hours, open my beer while waiting in line to purchase it so I could take some ibuprofen, drink about half of it and then decided I didn’t want to buy it and left.

I did not get on a soapbox about how we shouldn’t call our cabdrivers, cabbies… because they are people too and they have a name… and then completely abandon my plight while adding “cabbie” to everything I yelled in the general direction of the front seat.
And, I did not stay in bed until 5:30 P.M. on a beautiful Sunday, either.

Nope… nu uh. I didn’t do any of those things. Wasn’t me.

No comments: