Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Current Mood... Pissed.

I hate apartment complexes and I hate cell phone companies… because they just have you by the balls. If they want to screw around with your service or space, they do and there is nothing that can be done to stop it, it seems.

Yesterday, I got home from the gym and as I opened the door to my apartment, I nearly crapped my pants, because all my decorations had been moved off my fireplace and a big piece of my wall was missing. Not a discreet small part of my wall, by a baseboard… an eighteen inch square right above my mantle.

Do you want to know what you shouldn’t do to a girl that has had her apartment broken into?? You probably shouldn’t go to her apartment unannounced, and move anything around. I am just sayin.

This morning I called my complex to give them hell and find out what the eff was going on…. “Well, didn’t you see the note above the mailbox?”... Do you mean the note that said you were going to change the sprinkler heads?! Yeah, I saw it, but I don’t know what the hell a sprinkler head is and certainly didn’t think it meant you were going to cut a huge hole in my wall! “We intend to complete the project in four weeks, when the replacements arrive.” Hold. The. Motha. Effin. Phones. Four Weeks. You must be kidding me.

What can I say, that I am withholding rent? That I demand this to be fixed immediately?! That I not only pay my rent on time, but early each month and is this the way I am rewarded!? My hands are tied… which is probably a good thing, because if they weren’t, I feel like I would be throwing punches.

No comments: