Monday, October 29, 2007

Weekend Report!

Friday, as I told you, I was in such a bad mood at work. I went home early and Oprah was about guys with several wives… that made my mood a little better, I never get to watch Oprah and it was something good! Then I got ready and I thanks to it not being humid, I didn’t have total fro hair, so even better still! Then, not only did they have Corona light at the gas station, they also had a lime… so I only had to make one stop!!! What bad mood????

The concert was awesome that night. I know like 10 Rascal Flatts songs and they didn’t sing any of them… but it was still a great time. After the concert we went to Drink and as we were leaving the waitress asked if she could get mine and my friend’s phone number to put us on the VIP list for the Halloween party the next night… so it was shaping up to be a spectacular weekend!!!

The next day I woke up early, feeling great, and it was a beautiful day. I went to the costume store with April to get her costume for the night… Luckily I had one from like three years ago that I hadn’t worn yet, so that saved me at least $50! I went to the gym and then headed home to get ready for the night. While I was getting ready, the cocktail waitress called and confirmed that I was going to be at that bar that night and said that we were for sure VIP, so that meant we drank free all night!!!!! I am not going to lie, that made me feel pretty damn cool! We had so much fun; there were so many funny and creative costumes.

Sunday I relaxed, napped, and watched TV and then met my friend Tammy for a movie. After the movie Tammy, her boyfriend, and I went to a haunted house. They told me that I wasn’t a true Des Moinesian until I had been to Lynn’s Haunted House. It just so happened that Lynn’s Haunted House was the back section of a grocery store in a neighborhood that I probably wouldn’t go to alone… even in the daylight. I was scared alright, and we hadn’t even been through the haunted house! It turned out to be such a good one and the fact that I was really scared for my life being in some dark grocery store in a bad part of down, only made it even better!!! It was a pretty fun adventure and aside from the fact that I walked into a wall trying to get through the dark maze and damn near knocked myself out… it was perfect!

No comments: