Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ramblings

My apartment complex is starting to make me lose my patience. I know, it hasn’t even been a month… First my garbage disposal didn’t work and it took them TWO WEEKS to come and fix it, then I finally got my washer/dryer dropped off (getting that done was a task in itself because they game me the wrong paperwork) and it is too big for the closet it has to sit it-so I can’t close the closet door, then the other day my entire parking lot was closed off because of repainting or something, and now there was a note on my door that says I have to drop off a spare key to my apartment for the office and if I don’t do it by tomorrow they are going to drill the lock and charge me $50.00!!!!

First off, I don’t like threats. Tell me what I have to do and I will do it, don’t say you are going to charge me $50.00. Next, there are like a hundred units in the complex and you are telling me you couldn’t measure the washer/dryer closet… and that I am the only one that finds this to be a pain in the ass! As far as the repainting goes, people are going to park any damn place they want, so why force me out of the lot for a night to put the suggestive lines? Finally, thanks for finally fixing my garbage disposal, but that caused my dishwasher to leak… so I am still not happy.

In other news… I decided to part my hair on the opposite side than I usually do today. Thanks to the love of my life, the hot iron, I have breakage and I decided to give my normal part a break to day. I know, it seems silly… but it is kind of throwing me off. Seriously, try it and then you will see-this is a big deal. For some reason when I decided I was going to talk about this in my post today, I thought of Carrie Bradshaw sitting at her laptop smoking a cigarette asking this questions, “When did our parts become such a part of us?”

Clearly my mind works in very mysterious ways! Or I have entirely too much time on my hands…

No comments: