Monday, October 15, 2007

Tired, Drowsy, Sleepy... All of the above!

I don’t know why driving makes me so tired, because essentially I am just sitting on my ass… but it really does. I suppose part of it could be the fact that about 80% of the trip I am giving a full on concert, complete with dancing and clapping… who knows. In any case, I am tirrreeedddd! During the 45 minutes that I tortured myself this morning with allowing my alarm clock to go off, I was dreaming that I got to work and my boss told me that something happened that didn’t allow us to work and that the office got to go home and go back to bed. Clearly, that didn’t happen…

I love going back to Peoria and seeing my fam, but I am also looking forward to sleeping in this Saturday and having a weekend to do nothing! Isn’t it funny that it is Monday and I am already day dreaming about my weekend.

Don’t worry though; I will get my second wind… probably at about 9:30 tonight… I think my internal clock is on crack.

No comments: