Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Sunday Sunday...

I happen to not like the fact that you have to title each entry. Sometimes, such as today, nothing catchy comes to mind because I just want to update you on a few things and it pisses me off! But anyway, I digress.

Went out for girls night last night and guess what!?!? We, for the second week, got a completely free dinner. Actually, more than just dinner... by the time we left, I was about 2 drinks passed buzzed, as were all my friends. How cool is that! Free! This time it was because we waited for an hour and 45 minutes for a table (the majority of that time was spent shopping because the restaurant was adjacent to a mall) and because our food took soooo long. I will say though, I will put up with some crappy service if we keep getting these comped dinners out... that shit can get expensive!!!

I am also happy to report that I went to the other girl to do my hair... It looks awesome and it was $40 cheaper than my other guy. I still feel horrible about ending the relationship with my current stylist and I am not sure about how I am going to handle future trips to that mall... but I will figure something out.

I fly out tomorrow for Florida... Don't get excited, it is just an overnight trip. It will probably take me longer to get to my destination with fly time and drive time than time I will actually spend doing my job there... but whatever.

I will keep you posted when I can! Have a great week

No comments: