Friday, October 26, 2007

Freakin Friday

This morning my alarm went off at 4:45!!! Thanks to my neighbor’s noisy lovemaking session during the night, I was not happy. I ended up getting up at about 5:15, so I could be in to work at about 6:45… I am going to the Rascal Flatt concert tonight, and I wanted to leave work around 4, so had to bite the bullet and get my butt in here. Now, I am in a crappy, crabby mood.

I tried to make my morning better with a trip to Starbucks (I broke that addiction cold turkey about a month ago…). But that didn’t even seem to help.

The concert should be fun though… Seeing as my concert experience pretty much boils down to Carmen and Amy Grant, I don’t have a whole lot to compare it to.

Hopefully my mood improves, because at this point… I don’t even want to hang out with myself!!!

On a completely random side note-I recently started actually using my myspace account. Most of you know I had a fake one for a while so I could just look at other peoples, but I decided to take the plunge. Anyway, like 90% of my friends are my little brother and sisters friends. It is really cute when they friend request me and I have met them like once. Bunch of little sweeties!

No comments: