Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Is there a full moon today?

Random things are happening today.

First, I get a myspace friend request from "Shell"... I responded-no approval, because I don't know you. As I am hitting the send button, I am thanking my lucky stars that I opted for the private myspace page. Turns out it was my ex's sister, who I haven't talked to in probably 4 or 5 years and the last time I saw here she was yelling expletives at me from the floor above me at Northwoods mall. Yeah, I politely declined that friend request.

Next, I get a text message that says something about being tagged with the "Bowchickabowbow". It was a forward from a Peoria number that I don't know... I asked who it was, no response.

Finally, I told a friend I would call him back on Sunday "in a few minutes" and then I got stuck going to a work thing and my few minutes ended being like 6 hours... So I just talked to him and he said he hadn't called me for three days because I took too long to call him back... Really? Are you f ing kidding? Whatever.

Ok, in all honesty, even though I am kind of bitching about these things... I like random stuff like that, it keeps the day exciting.

2 comments:

Kaptain said...

This is the fatty lumpkin who got married on halloween?

CharlieGirl said...

Yep.