Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wang's Panties

For the record, these are not my "date night" panties.



Although, if I did have these panties and I was a floozy that would let the boys see them on the first date, I might get asked out on seconds....

But I digress... My first dates not typically progressing into second dates is a whole nother animal and right now, we have a cooler animal to tackle... An animal named Wang, that invented some high tech panties.

According to a website that discusses Scientists and Underwear, a site that I am sure you can imagine I frequent often, Joseph Wang has invented high-tech electronic biosensor underwear that can monitor heart rate, blood pressure, blood alcohol levels and other vital signs.

Can you imagine getting pulled over after having a couple of drinks with your buddies... You are sitting in your car, probably about to piss your high tech panties, thinking... "just act cool, be smart, you're fine"... when all of the sudden the alarm on your grape smugglers begins to sound...

And, I don't mean to channel my inner fourteen year old boy, here... but I am the only one that thinks it is funny the inventors name is WANG!?


No comments: