Thursday, June 3, 2010

Humbling Moments

Just when I think I am a total hot mamma… getting out of my sassy new red car. Black dress, awesome red heels.

The Lord, he has such a sense of humor, that guy… reminds me that I am just Charlie. A total dork that goes to bed sometimes when it is still light out. Falls up the stairs at least once a week. Goes to movies by myself more times a month than what is probably healthy. Sings at the top of my lungs, into my straightner, like I am giving a very serious concert in my bathroom…

Today’s reminder was via bird poop. All over my leg when I was getting out of said sassy new red car. Black dress, awesome red heels.

You know what else is awesome… trying to run in them to the nearest bathroom, so I can remove the excrement from my shin.

No comments: