Thursday, June 10, 2010

FOUND: One Lover

My friends love to point out to me that my "Lover" is missing because I don't do things like cry at movies.... Well, I don't want to get ahead of myself and say that it is completely found, but we certainly did have a sighting this weekend. It happened when I met this little booger nugget babycakes:



I don't know exactly what got to me... those precious little curls? The fact that it was probably the first little chunk ever not to burst into tears when I even glanced their direction? The absolutely precious way that she actually wanted to stay with me when I was holding her and wouldn't go to anyone else...

My criminal record consists of speeding tickets and seatbelt violations... but I am not kidding you, I considered kidnapping this little nugget!

I was wearing wedges though, so I probably wouldn't have been able to run very fast. And, her parents were really nice and who needs enemies right? And, she had a twin brother and trying to run with a baby on both hips is more than I was up for.

Oh well. At least I know my lover, deep inside, may not have completely flown the coop!

No comments: