Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sista Sista

See this beautiful little babycakes here... this is my little sister. She is seriously precious.
And, she is coming to stay with me this weekend!!!!!! I can hardly wait!
She has only been here once. Maybe twice... Well, I can't exactly remember, but the point is, she is coming again! Yay!!!!
Here are a few reasons why I love her...
1.) She understands that there is little else in the world that drives me as crazy as eating and drinking noises and makes a serious effort to not make either. She takes the ittiest bittiest little bites of food, so as not to make any accidental crunches.
2.) Even though she is growing up so quickly into a beautiful, mature, well spoken woman, I still remember when she was a little babycakes running around in the ridiculously frilly dresses, bonnets and ankle socks we used to put her in. I was her "other mother" and I am so proud of who she has become.
ok, that was a serious one... sorry, I had to. I have moments too.

3.) She, like me, has an obsession with lotions, sprays and perfumes. So, the fact that together we may smell like a giant strip club, doesn't mitigate the fact that we smell delicious.


I could go on and on...
But, the point is... even though my windshield cracked from one side of my car to the other, work is crazy and this week seems to be lasting for-ev-er... I don't even care, because on Friday, my baby sister will be here. Waaahooooooooo!
**Chelsea... if you happen to be reading this, please pack snow suit, because it happens to be about -5 right now and we are not expecting a heat way. **
***Chelsea... if you happened to read the above statement and decided not to come... I was just kidding. No, really. Kidding.***

No comments: