Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ooooooh The Weather Outside Is Frightful...






This was the scene outside my apartment last night...



And then this when I opened my door this morning




I was not excited about this... until I heard I had a SNOW DAY!!!!! The entire city shut down and while my office wasn't officially closed, my team was able to stay home.



Can you believe that I had a slumber party and snow day all in the same week...



Hello... Charlie-girl, this is the sixth grade calling!!!!



I loved it!



Unfortunately though, this is what is going on now



See that car there... the one on the end, the one with the snow covering the driver side?! Yep, that one is mine and since I don't have a shovel I am going to try to spend the rest of my evening not dreading tomorrow mornings dig out.

*Making mental note to purchase a shovel and boots that do not have heels on them.*

Man, if only this really was sixth grade... then I could just lovingly watch my dad from the window making sure everything was cleared off and ready to go...

No comments: