Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jab-Cross-Hook-Kick-F&*%

I am pretty sure there is a good chance that I broke my foot last night at Kickboxing… Ok, I may be being a bit dramatic, because really I probably wouldn’t be able to walk, but it sure felt like I broke it when it happened and it actually doesn’t feel a whole lot better.

I was just working out like normal, when out of my peripheral I saw my work out buddy Scott doing some fancy kick thing, so of course I thought I would be jazzy and try it… well. It didn’t work. Instead, I kicked the base of the bag (hard/heavy/thick plastic) with full force. Then I jumped around for a while cussing. Then I stared at my awesome new knotted up bruised foot and thought about how cool and tough I am. Then I cussed a bit more. Then I continued my work out (I hopped on one foot a lot and avoided the kicks).

As we were leaving class a couple of people said I should probably head to the ER to get it x-ray’d… but, that wasn’t option. You wanna know why? First, I haven’t had a pedicure in about two months. Second, my legs hadn’t been shaved that day. Ok, or the day before… shut up. I am single. It’s cold outside, I have been wearing pants. Oh, seriously, I am not going to justify myself to you! There was no way I was going to see a doctor in my condition.

So, I decided to go home, ice/elevate, paint my toe nails and shave my legs and then address my orthopedic issue if I was still in pain.

Today, I am a bit better, however the nice numb feeling I had last night has disappeared and I am certainly more aware of the problem. This could also be because I am wearing pointy toe’d high heels. My bruise is seriously awesome and I am sure if it was sandal season, people would be really impressed with how tough I am; as the weather is currently not lending itself to me flaunting my wound, I am just having to tell people about it, which definitely mitigates my toughness…
I probably won’t go to the doctor today… but if I did, I am happy to report, I have beautifully manicured toes and deliciously smooth legs.

5 comments:

Turbo said...

Hahahahah. Well, I'm glad that you were able to keep your priorities straight. Seriously, though, hand and foot injuries are the worst. You pretty much can't do anything w/o causing pain. Now that you have taken care of the shaving and nail situation, you should probably get it checked out.

Reagan said...

When we went to brazil I noticed that the women don't shave their legs down there, soooo....I have literally shaved one time since we hot back. Gross I know. I keep trying to convince myself that it's exotic, but it's not.

Reagan said...

*got

CharlieGirl said...

Reagan, I love it! Yep, kind of gross, but such a statement at the same time!

Anonymous said...

[b]NationalClicks.com-Free Adult, Sexy Videos, Pictures, Games.[/b]

[b]**NOTE:[/b] We are your ONLY Free Softcore Adult Playground with over 20 Free Social Communities built towards your favorite fantasy.

You don't have a favorite fantasy? You should.

Maybe its Hot Teachers, Hot Mom's, Hot Wives, Lingerie, Daisy Dukes, Nip Slips, Sexy Legs, Booty or Panties.

Don't worry, we have you covered.

With over 20 Free Hot Social Communities to upload Pictures, Videos and Blogs we are sure to have what you want.


[b]Check it out, have some fun, interact and enjoy all the free stuff.
[/b]