Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Classroom Visit

I am headed home this weekend and because I have a client meeting Thursday night that will shave about three hours off my trip, I took off Friday too! I am so excited to have a chance to visit my mom’s classroom again, it has been awhile since I got to see all those cute little punks!

Like the boy that sat next to me in reading circle looking at me like a total creep… I had to cut reading circle short and ask to grade papers when he asked if I liked to be tickled…

Or, the boy that fell asleep about five minutes after getting to school and didn’t wake up the whole time I was there! I bet if he would have woken up, we would have really gotten along.

My favorite thing about visiting her classroom though is the letter that I get afterwards that say the most encouraging things...

Dear Chraallie: I luve you. Thank you come visting.


Charly: You face pretty. COME BACK!

To: Charlie – When coming back? I miss u or love u.

I can almost picture their little nugget faces, yelling “COME BACK!”...

I am on my way, you little weirdos!

No comments: