Friday, September 25, 2009

She Works Hard For Her Money

It is our busy season at work… so tomorrow morning, when you all are in bed snuggled up warm and cozy… my alarm will be going off at 5:15, so I can make it to the gym by 6:00 and to work by 7:15. Please make note of the short transition times… I will be here, but I will be wearing my sweaty hat, no make up and probably some inappropriate-for-public-viewing clothes. But that is not what this post is about… I just wanted to tell you that so you can all feel sorry for me, as I am clearly feeling sorry for myself!

Wednesday I felt very smart… I was getting stuff done left and right. Yesterday I was practically rah-tarded. Seriously. I was trying to get stuff done, but for some reason or another things that I thought should take about five minutes, were taking about five hours. Today I am so/so. Actually, I am probably more on the retarded side, but yesterday prepared me, so I think I am being easier on myself. Hopefully tomorrow I will have my game face back on… that five hours for five minutes bullshit just isn’t going to cut it. One thing that makes me feel a little better about this Saturday business is the Starbucks that I will be picking up on the way in...

No comments: