Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tailgate Recap



Here is the group! Lil'Bird, Ryan, Nicole, Charlie-girl and Ms. Becky. We boarded the bus to head to Ames at 6:00 AM.... which meant two things. First that I had to get up at 3:59... I am tired right now just thinking about the fact that I did that... Second, that I had my first beer at about 6:01 AM... Generally when I am drinking and it is dark outside, it is not because the sun hasn't come up yet... but it is football season, so you do what you gotta do!!!
Obviously the Iowa/Iowa State rivalry is strong, but while fan support is clearly defined, we can all enjoy the time spent anticipating the game together!
When the group pictures turned from the gorgeous group shot above to scenes of debauchery like this, at about 8:30 AM none the less... I knew that I was in for a very long day.



So, I did what I do at parties... Excuse myself for a little nap.



I may disappear for a nap occasionally, but don't discount me that easily! I get back up and rock it out!

No comments: