Thursday, September 24, 2009

PUSHY PUSHY

This week is bring a friend week at my gym, so I was so excited when my friend Ryan joined me yesterday. Before they let guests take the Kickboxing class though, they have to do a step test to make sure they won’t die during the class. Well, maybe death is a little dramatic, but you get the point.

So near the end of the class Ryan started saying he couldn’t breathe and being the incredibly supportive friend I am, I just started yelling at him… “KEEP MOVING! COME ON, GO! GO! GO! NO WEAK ARMS, STRONG PUNCHES...” He was looking at me, panting. His eyes were pleading with me to shut the hell up… I just kept on with the yelling… “PUSH YOURSELF, THAT’S WHY YOU DID THE STEP TEST… YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DIE!”.
It is a good thing he is not asthmatic and didn’t really pass out… because I probably would have felt really bad.

1 comment:

Josie said...

I can just see him now...looking at you with disgust and anger! I'm sure he's happy you pushed him now that it's over:)