Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grumpity McGrump: Mayor of Pissy City

I know... my blogging has been sketchy lately. Work has been crazy!!!! But, you're right, that is not an excuse and if these relationship is going to work, I am going to have to do better!
Let me catch you up on a few things:
  • I had a duh-read-ful weekend, which has effectively put me in a seriously shit-ay mood. Even when I try to be upbeat, it just comes across as that bitchy/sarcastic/fake kind of upbeat... so I have just opted to keep a blank look on my face and only speak when it is absolutely necessary.

  • I went to a wedding this weekend complete with assigned seating and a sit down dinner. At my table there were three couples and me... Across the room however, there were free drinks. My free drinks and I had a marvelous time, I even considered putting out.

  • My hair is dark... I felt like darker hair was more appropriate for fall/football season. But, now I just feel like it would be more appropriate on someone else's head.

See... what'd I tell ya! I tried to warn you! I promise to work on my 'tude tonight and try this again tomorrow!

No comments: