Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Weekend Report

Well... I am happy to report, albeit very late, that I did make it back to Des Moines not only in one piece... but also for the Pub Crawl. It was so much fun! I will be posting a few pictures soon.

The flights were sketchy (by sketchy, I mean two planes slid off the runway in Des Moines, so they had to shut the entire airport down), but we ended up only having about an hour delay in Denver. So, we all loaded on, it was a completely packed flight because of all the people that got bumped from earlier flights. I was in the second to the last row and had the moment that we have all had on a plane... praying to God as people walk in... please let him sit by me or oh for the love of God, not him.... guess what I freaking got. Yep, the "not him" one. You know who he is... big, fat, bad breath, hacking guy!

He entered my row with a loud and proud, "I'M YOUR NEIGHBOR, I GUESS!!". Yippee! Lucky freaking me. Three hours and hundreds of pointless (and smelly thanks to his atrocious halitosis) comments later, I was home.

Thank God!

No comments: