Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Am Woman


Hear me Roar!!!!!!!!!!

I am very excited that in about two hours my new bedroom set is being delivered. I think that this is the very first brand new complete bedroom set that I have ever had. (Mom and dad, if that is not an accurate account of my wonderful childhood, I do apologize.)

Anyway… because it is being delivered today, I had to clear out my bedroom last night to make room. I busted out my tool set and took down the bed, then moved it all by myself to the living room. Then I moved my extremely heavy dresser, only after moving the extremely heavy TV off of it.

There were a few times when I was trying to get the screws out of the bed post that I was getting pissed and wanted to run to my phone and call the first male in the list… but nope! I handled my business.

Nothing is gonna stand in my way!!!

No comments: