Tuesday, November 6, 2007

No Ho of the Show Here!!

Saturday night the girls and I went to a “Passions” party. To kick the party off they had a “Ho of the Show” contest. The party host asked about 55 questions and for everything you had done, you had to mark a line down on a piece of paper. Kind of like the “I Never” game… only we didn’t get to drink as much. Anyway, she would ask normal questions like “Have you ever worn a thong?” or “Have you ever made out in a church?”… Who hasn’t right?!?! But she also got crazy with her questions… you can call me directly for those examples-this is not an X Rated blog!!

Well, I happy to report that as crazy as my little group of girls get, none of us were the Ho of that show!

I am sure my parents are just as proud as I am at this moment!

No comments: