Monday, November 12, 2007

Apartment Woes

Seriously, my apartment is pissing me off. I mentioned a while back that when I first moved in the garbage disposal wasn't working and it took forever for them to come out and fix it... They also said when I moved in that they had ordered all new carpet for the walk ways in the buildings, well this new carpet doesn't really seem to exist.

Well, now my shower is leaking. It actually has been leaking for a while, but it was just a little bit of water on the bathroom floor, so not really that big a deal. Now, it seems to be gallons of water onto the bathroom and into my bedroom carpet. So, being the non confrontational, polite person that I am, I wrote the office a note and put it in the drop box with my last rent check. I dropped that off on the 1st. I finally dropped the non confrontation, polite act on Friday (the 9th) and called their bitch asses! Of course everyone was "temporarily unavailable" and I had to leave a message. Saturday morning I was getting ready and noticed that not only was my shower leaking, but my sink in the bathroom is as well. So, it is coming from both sides of the damn room!!

Saturday night I got a call from an unknown number, so I didn't answer it. Of course it was them and by the time I listened to my message and called them back, the office was closed.

So, I called them this morning to ask what the deal was and of course the maintenance guy is out sick today, but they will get it taken care of right away... Already 12 days later. He did stop to ask me what I do on the weekends... like that has any relevance whatsoever to the current conversation. I told him, recently, I have been doing really exciting things like soaking up water off my bathroom floor... Jackass. Fix the damn plumbing!!!!

No comments: