Thursday, November 15, 2007

Apartment Woes_Updated!

I am very particular about everything in my apartment. Also, I am very routine. So, when I came home and my shower curtain was open, I was surprised that I had been that careless and didn't remember to shut it. But, when I found nasty drain stuff in my garbage... I knew those bastards had been in my apartment, and they didn't even leave a work order or note on my table.

So, I called the office the next day and let them know that I didn't appreciate someone being in the apartment without leaving a note, because seeing things in places that I knew I didn't leave them scared me. Also, I wanted to know if they thought they had fixed the problem, because the shower was still leaking.... She informed me that they had been in the apartment and she was sorry that they forgot to leave a note, but they had to order a part and in order to fix the shower, they are going to have to go through my freaking bedroom wall!!!! First of all, are you freaking serious with this crap!!! Second, good thing I called... otherwise, what, would I have come home to find a whole in my bedroom wall?!? This is going to be like a four step process with mildew treating the apartment, fixing the problem and drywalling, painting, and then cleaning the carpet. In the meantime... I just have to deal with living in what is turning out to be the projects.

No comments: