Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's mine and I can!

Because it is my blog... if I want to get a little mushy and sentimental, I can. Ha!

I have been thinking so much lately about being here in Des Moines and all the new things that are going on in my life with friends, work, etc.... And I am so fortunate. I seriously think that I have the very best friends in the whole world and the most amazing family as well. So, thank you. For all the support you have given me, times you listened, scared the shit out of me by showing up at my slider with dairy queen;), danced with my drunkness when really you wanted go home, changed plans at the last minute to be my winggirls, ate dinner late so you could lift when it was convenient for me, sent me a sassy text that made me smile, gossipped with me on the way to work, made me try something new... even if I strongly protested at the time.... I am so happy because of it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

And now I am done.

No comments: