Thursday, November 8, 2007

List Revision

I was talking with someone about lists last night. Like lists of places you want to go and lists celebs that you find so attractive... After I said who was on my celebrity hot list I realized that my list is horrible!!! The only people I could come up with were Michael Douglas and David Letterman! Michael Douglas is probably pushing his late 60's by this point and I think it is safe to say that Letterman doesn't exactly fit into a "hot" category. I think that I am going to have to sit down and put some thought into revising my list. Luckily, I was able to save face last night with explaining that they are only on my list because I find their mix of intellect and humor very attractive... not because I like to hit up the nursing homes for potentials.

In regards to my travel list, I realized that it is very long and at the present time, I don't see any opportunities to mark things off. So, if you happen to be or to know an editor of a popular travel magazine, I am available to do contract travel writing!!! Full compensation package and all expenses paid for myself and a companion is all that I would require... such a deal!

No comments: