Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plane...


Well, I am headed to Los Angeles tomorrow for work. I have never been to California, so I am pretty excited. And, of course excited that since I am flying I will have plenty of time to read a good book too, which is my favorite part of traveling!!!
The problem is that I have a very important Santa Pub Crawl to go to on Saturday night and my flight doesn't get in until 3:00. So... here are the potential issues: fires in Southern California which are now potentially worse due to Santa Ana winds, snow in Des Moines, and my layover in Denver is only like 30 minutes which means any delays out of California and I am screwed... Not to mention, I will probably run into my good friend Lauren Conrad from the Hills while I am there and they will want me to be part of their reality show and then who knows where that will lead!! Ok, so maybe the last one isn't truly a potential issue... but whatev!
Wish me luck... I have a totally cute Santa's Ho Ho Ho costume that will for sure go to waste if this doesn't work out!!!

No comments: