Wednesday, November 21, 2007

In honor of...

Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday and families being together... I am going to have a few guest commentators!!!!

In this post, I am going to type, word for word, exactly what is dictated to me by my family standing near by. This is a huge risk for me....

Tina (mom) says: "I am so glad you are home... It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without our Charlie girl."

Chelsea (Sister) says: "Oh, cause Charlie's the favorite..."

Jenna (Cousin) says: "I hate Limewire, I hate Java, I hate this freaking computer... it is pissing me off..."

Tina (mom) interjected at this point and pointed out that comments should pertain to "Her Majesty"... That's me!

To which Jenna replies, "I love Juicy Juice." I have no idea where that came from.

Lisa (Gorgeous Aunt) says at this point: "That's all I have to say about that."




I think we can all agree that this is the first and last installment of guest commentators... They are clearly not funny and have nothing interesting to say!

No comments: