Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wrap It Up


This past weekend was the wedding of one of my greatest friends eva, Ryan.
 
 
Here he is!  Isn’t he handsome in his tux?!  Isn’t my dress totally ugly!?  I am hoping that he won’t get mad that I just called the dress ugly, since I prefaced it with a compliment.  Which, for the record was sincere and not just a way to talk shit about this dress.
It was, for real, a total blast!  I was one of 20 standing up for Ryan and his new husband Bryan.  Yes, that’s right, 20.  17 girls and 3 boys.  Only the girls had to wear the ug dress though.
I was just about to tell you that my favorite part was when we all danced our heads off during the introduction… but then I remembered that my actual fav part was having my parents there! 
 
 
Check out my dad.  Isn’t he a looker?!  They told me that they drove 8 hours, roundtrip, just to give me a hug… and decided to take in a wedding while they were here.  I love those precious little nuggets.
 And, wouldn’t you know it, while they were here getting their hug… my mom tried out my somersault bed making trick.  Who knew that the skill of somersaulting, learned at approximately 3 years of age, is lost somewhere between 3 and 52… because she was a horrible somersaulter!  She could actually start her own trick of somersault bed unmaking!
To top it all off, I took Monday off.  I did a little shopping, had lunch and went to a movie.  A delicious little day date, with myself! 

2 comments:

Josie said...

I had a fabulous time at the wedding as well, lots of memories made!!! Anyway, just wanted to let you know someone out here (besides your family) reads your blog:)

CharlieGirl said...

Yeah!!! You came back! Woot woot! I know,it was a total blast. Be sure to keep me up to date on how you are doing too! You should probably start a blog that I can read... about pregnancy, frequent peeing, how you have the patience of a saint to put up with 20 drunk people in a wedding party!:) It was good to see you!