Thursday, October 4, 2012

Crime Wave


I live in total small town Iowa.  Population 3,864.  One grocery store and one intersection.
We are experiencing a crime wave.  Monday, one house was teepeed, Tuesday, another house.  Wednesday, there were SIX houses and today everything was teepeed… cars, lightpoles, fences, more houses.
The police are in quite a pickle, if you ask me.  They are not used to dealing with anything much more serious than a speeding ticket or perhaps a public intox at one of our fine watering holes.  Plus, one of the houses hit was next door to the house of a police officer. 
 
These dirty perps are practically laughing in their faces!!!
I, for one, appreciate this form of vandalism though.  Because my morning run was particularly cold and my nose was dripping like a faucet….  So, I just stopped, plucked some of the evidence from their mailbox and blew my nose. 
Twice!

No comments: