Monday, September 24, 2012

I totally didn’t want to get out of bed this morning! I haven’t been able to sleep in, in like 3 weeks and I hate that it is no longer the weekend.
 
Do you want to know what else I hate?!
 
  • Black toilets – Dis. Gus. Ting. Really.
  • Four way stops – I don’t even know how to use them.  Seriously, I never wait until the appropriate time to go.  I get up to my turn and just go as soon as someone hesitate.  Nearly every weekday of my life, this behavior gets me flipped off. 
  • Unmade beds – Don’t even get me started.  It is the biggest thing in the room, ya’ll!  If you make that, your room is 75% cleaned up! 
  • Leaky coffee cups that drip – I swear the next time this happens, I am sending my dry cleaning bill to the gas station.  No joke.
  • Delivery and read receipts on email exchanges – I always click “no” when the email prompts for a read receipt.  It is so rude.
 
But, I am not a complete hater jerk… so here are some things I looooove!
 
  • Really long “explorey” walks – This weekend I walked for like 30 miles!  Not really, probably only like 4.  But, it was down streets and trails I had never been down.  While I was out, I also stopped by the Adel Historical Museum… which was totally lame, but something I have not ever and would never do typically.
  • Movies – I love to go see movies and I got to see two this weekend! 
  • Somersaults – Yes.  I just said that!  This weekend, I decided to make the bed by doing somersaults to get to the other side, instead of just walking around.  It was way faster and totally cracked me up.  You can’t do it when you get to the end though, because it totally crinkles the covers you just straightened.
You totally want to try the somersault bed making right now, don’t you?!  Do it!

No comments: