Monday, August 29, 2011

Case Of The Mondays



Here is a little of me that you may not know...


1.) I pride myself in the fact that I am a quick responder to emails and texts. I don't mess around.


2.) My current fav dinner is a bowl of Shredded Wheats.


3.) Whenever I see Fried Green Tomatoes or Steel Magnolias on TV, I instantly miss my mamma.


4.) I can give myself a pedicure that looks better than a $50 nail spa one. In fact, my little pigs look way better when I do them, then when I go to a place.


5.) One of my many nicknames at work is "Bucket"... as in Charlie Bucket from Willy Wonka. It is my fav and totally cracks me up.


6.) I routinely type out my prayers and email them to myself, because I feel like I can better articulate myself when I am writing then when I am talking.


7.) I, secretly, am totally addicted to all things Jersey. I can't get enough of Jerseylicious, Real Housewives of New Jersey and the Jersey Shore.


8.) I have to drive back home, after I leave my house, at least three times a week to make sure I shut my garage door.

No comments: