Saturday, August 6, 2011

Old School Saturday Mornings

Today, BF has a conference to go to at our church, so I am spending the day hanging out with his babycakes. We have a totally fun day planned... lunch at the one, the only... Smasburger (I had to convince his son that Smashburger for breakfast is not the best idea in the world... he is way excited) and then painting pottery!



This morning though, totally has me taking a walk right down memory lane! I used to love, love, love Saturday mornings at home; Saturday morning had the best shows on! California Dreams, Saved by the Bell, Pee Wee's Play House, Fraggle Rock! Do you totally remember those?! The Smurfs and Scooby Doo were on too, but our mom wouldn't let us watch those... you know, all that soul corrupting ghost hunting and sorcery going on...



But, we didn't care, because even though we weren't allowed to watch those shows, they did make us some delicious blueberry "pannycakes".



Oh, how I wish I was eight years old right now! But, since I am way past that, I am just going to join right in with them and pretend I am for a few hours!





No comments: