Tuesday, August 23, 2011

If You Can't Beat 'Em....

Over the next several weeks/months I am going to lose my bf each and every Saturday. And some Friday and Sunday nights.



The season hasn't even officially started yet and already there are signs of this disappearing act.



I have been a longtime fan of... well... tailgating and day drinking myself, but I chose to not make it about the game, so much, but more about everything that is going on during that game. Like beer pong. And flippy cup. And delicious cook out food.



This year, though, I am going to make a true effort and read the book that has been collecting dust on my shelf for a few years now....



Get Your Own Damn Beer, I Am Watching The Game! promises to not only entertain me, but to explain football in a way I can understand.



So far, hints such as this when discussing fumbles, "If this type of boo-boo occurs to HIS team, scream at your TV and throw things" do bode well. That. I get.

No comments: